Your favorite Forever Delmarva stations are now available on Amazon Echo devices with Alexa!
Setting up Forever Delmarva stations on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” or “Skills and Games” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for the station(s) of your choice. Tap on the station logo to get to that station’s skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just tell Alexa to “start” the station. For example:
- “Alexa, start Eagle Ninety Seven Seven.”
- “Alexa, start Chicken One Oh One Three.”
- “Alexa, start Cool One Oh Two One.”
- “Alexa, start Delaware One Oh Five Nine.”
- “Alexa, start Ninety Seven One The Wave.”
- You can also go directly to our skills on the Amazon website: Eagle 97.7 | Chicken 101.3 | Cool 102.1 | Delaware 105.9 | 97.1 The Wave
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you had any of our skills enabled on your device prior to August 2020, those skills are no longer functional. To get our new skill to work, you may need to disable the old skill. On the “Skills & Games” screen, go to “Your Skills” screen and search for our skill. When you find it, click it, then click “Settings”, then the “Disable Skill” button on the screen that follows.
Need additional help? Here are the instructions in more detail:
This guide will walk you through the process of setting up and enabling new skills on your Alexa-enabled Amazon Echo device.
Step 1: Download the Alexa App
Download the Alexa App in the Google Play store or Apple I-tunes store. Most Echo users set up their devices and enable new skills using the Alexa app on either an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet.
If you would prefer to use a desktop computer or laptop to set up your device, visit amazon.com/echosetup. The setup process in the app or on the website will include informative tutorials that will teach you the basics of your new Echo device and explain how to enable new skills.
Step 2: Enable your radio station’s skill
All of the impressive things that Alexa can do through your Echo device are called “skills.” There are hundreds of skills available for your Echo via the Alexa app, you just need to enable them in order to use them.
From the main menu (the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of the app), select “Skills.” In the search box at the top, type the name of the station you’re looking for.
In the search results, identify the correct skill for your radio station of choice.
Click the station logo to continue.
From there, click the “Enable” button and the skill will automatically load onto your Echo device.
You can now start streaming the radio station immediately using the station’s voice command. So for example, “Alexa, Start Eagle Ninety Seven Seven”.